A new decade is upon us as we inch closer to our 1 year anniversary in March! What a year it has been. Did you know that by the year 2025 it is estimated that remote offices will likely surpass fixed office locations? Remote.ly is a Portland-local business and was started by a remote worker after months of bouncing from coffee shop in search of the perfect workplace. Read more about Oliver's experience and the Remote.ly origin story, here.
Welcome to being part of a new economy! Last year we supported this economy in MANY ways.
Besides hosting our colleagues in remote work here at Remote.ly, there were also:
- 10,170 items served from our cafe
- 7,728 free specialty cafe drinks created (not including drip coffee or tea!)
- 2,389 unique customers registered in our system
- 712 indoor plants grown for a GIANT dose of horticultural therapy
- 198 unique companies registered in our system
- 1,822 followers across social media
- 1,558 social media engagements
- About 72,812 minutes spent onsite by customers
- 61 member bios on our “Connection Corner” wall - we’ve seen connections be made every day!
What's ahead in 2020?
We are taking over the 4th floor to add a 20-person office and three additional meeting spaces that can accommodate up to 150 guests.
- The Situation Room:
- Stunning meeting space for up to 40 guests
- Incredible views and abundant natural light
- Includes 300 square feet of whiteboards, HD Projector, dimmable lighting, blackout shades and unlimited coffee/tea for all guests!
- Dozens of hanging vines
- Available in half, whole, and evening increments
- The Capitol Room:
- Purpose-built space for your next team training, workshop, or presentation for up to 80 guests
- HD projector with 200" screen
- Theatre-style adjustable lighting
- In-house sound system and 4-channel wireless microphone system
- Creative session? Enjoy 300 square feet of whiteboards.
- Dozens of live plants
- Incredible views (blackout shades included),
- Unlimited coffee/tea from our in-house barista
- Available in whole-day or evening increments
- The Pentagon:
- Enjoy space for up to 150 guests in theatre, open, classroom, or other layout styles.
- Spoil your guests with 4 HD projectors, each with 200" screens.
- Stunning design featuring dimmable/color changing sconce lights in beautiful brass fixtures, wall-mounted vines, and incredible views.
- Additional amenities and features:
- All guest seating and tables included
- Open catering & alcohol policy - don't compromise & get the food/drinks you want for your meeting or event!
- Free craft coffee or tea for all guests (nominal fee for groups of 60+)
- On-site support staff at all times
- Variety of floor plans and seating layouts
- Dozens of wall-mounted vines & live plants
- Stunning views (but don't worry - blackout shades ready to use)
- Easy-access location with unmetered, non-limited parking
We also want to congratulation Apex Trading for expanding into our 12-person suite and welcome Brandlive to the Remote.ly community! If you’re in need of corporate video/streaming work, take a look - very innovative.
Remote.ly's community is part of the new remote work economy and the future of workplace evolution. We're excited to continue serving Portland's best and brightest and to see this community grow and flourish.